Followers

Monday 19 April 2010

Adorable Fudge!

Coo-ee, me again!
And here I am with Julie's second birthday card, this one is just from me though not the rest of the team! Julie has two very special Poochy (I think that's how you spell it?!) dogs called Poppy and Fudge and she absolutely loves them. So I just had to make her a Puppy related card! And Magnolias Wilma the Dog with a Rose was just the perfect stamp!! What do you think?...
Close up of Wilma, coloured with Copic Ciao markers...
Inside of card...
Aaawwww, so cute!! I've used Doodlebug's Pretty Kitty Ribbon Stripes and Paw Prints (yes I know it's cat paper, lol!) layered onto Sugar N Spice Core d'inations card, the flowers are by Prima, the glittered brads are from my stash, I've used my Nestabilities dies and Woodware punch, the Special Friend sentiment on the front of the card is by Craftwork Cards and the sentiment on the inside of the card is by Hero Arts. I've added Glossy Accents to Fudge's (Wilma's!) nose - every puppy has to have a wet nose! And Glamour Dust on his bow.
I think Julie will love it!! I hope so anyway, lol!!
I'm going to enter this card in Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog - Week #99. I saw this sketch and thought it would work perfectly with my stamp.
That's it from me tonight. I have lots more cards to make and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze some crafting in after work this week so fingers crossed I'll be seeing you all again very soon.
Take care and lots of love...
xxx

No comments: