Followers

Sunday 25 April 2010

1st Birthday Bear!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!
I hope you've all had fab weekends? As always mine has flown by and I still have so much to do, lol!! Oh well, I guess I've got another busy week coming up!!
The card I'm posting tonight is a commissioned card for one of my Netball team mates, from her and her husband for their daughter's first birthday. So it has to be extra pink and extra special, lol!! What do you think?...
Close up of Elzybells Cutie-Patootie and Penny Black's Bear Blanks, all coloured with Copic Ciao markers...
Side view of card...
The inside of the card, the stamp here is by Magnolia, Sitting Teddy, again coloured with Copic Ciao markers and the sentiment is by Elzybells. Is says "Wishing you a day filled with fairy wishes & teddy bear kisses!" - perfect!!
Posted by Picasa
I hope Sara likes it! I'm really happy with it :o)
The backing papers are by Butterflies by Sandy Lion and Pink Gingham by Craft Creations, both layered onto Core d'inations Sugar n Spice card, The flowers are by Prima and Papermania (I think!) with Doodlebug glittered brads, the leaves are punched using my Woodware punch, the glittered stickers are by Making Memories, the pearls are from Hobbycraft, ribbon is from my craft tutor and good friend Lisa Baker, and I've added glamour dust for extra bling (as always, lol!). I've used my nesties and the number 1 I've stamped and paper pieced onto the gingham paper. The stamp is from Dimension.
I still have quite a few cards yet to make, but unfortunately the VAT is taking priority at the moment :o( So I'll see you all again real soon with some more creations. I absolutely love this card making malarky, lol!!
Take care until then, lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this card its truly beautiful for a little girl