Followers

Sunday 21 March 2010

Gardening Birthday

Here we go with card number 2!
This one I've made for my God Mother's Husband, Clive, who's well into his gardening! He grows absolutely everything and makes pickles and chutneys too, mmmmm! I've used Woodware stamps to make the scene for this card, what do you think?
Close up of scene, coloured with copic ciao markers...
Inside of the card..
Posted by Picasa
I've used Doodlebug Dragonfly Stripe and Seedlings backing papers, the gingham paper is by Craft Creations and they've all been matted onto Core d'inations Pesto card. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, as is the candy. I've used my nesties and MS 3 Dot Punch. The ribbon is from my stash and the Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside of the card is by Anita's.
I hope he likes it?!
I'm going to enter this card in Sketch Saturday's Challenge Blog, Week #95. I saw this sketch yesterday when the challenge was set and just love it! Hope they love my interpretation!
Onto card number 3!...
xxx

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh wow...that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

So much detail, I'm sure Clive will love it!