Followers

Sunday 7 March 2010

Farmville Birthday!

Evening all,
I know it's been too long again, so sorry bloggers. Life has been a little hectic to say the least over the past week or so, but I managed to take some piccies of my cards, even if I haven't had time to show you them yet! I have a few cards to post tonight so put the kettle on, lol!
Here's the first one, a Farmville card I made for my Sister-In-Law. Farmville is a game on facebook where you create and grow your own farm, looking after animals and growing and harvesting crops. We're all addicted to it at the moment, especially Lucy (my Sister-In-Law) so I thought she'd love this card!

Posted by Picasa
The stamps are Papermania Honey and Hugs stamped onto gingham paper. The trees I made using nesties scalloped ovals, the little chick and barn are by DeNami Design and the card itself is made using a Sissix die.
Lucy loved the card, yay! :o)
xxx

No comments: