Followers

Sunday 7 February 2010

Rugby Hamish

Evening All,
Well I can't believe it's Sunday night already and (extremely!) unfortunately that means it's back to work tomorrow :o( Why does the weekend always go so quickly?? I wish my working week flew by as fast but it just drags and drags.....can you tell I really don't enjoy the day job!! Anyway, I don't want to shorten my weekend by thinking about work (and I'm sure you don't want to listen to me moaning, lol!) so onto the cards! I've made three cards this week and I'm posting them all tonight - see I told you I was going to try and be more organised, lol! So here's the first one!
Close up of Sugar Nellie's Rugby Hamish coloured with copic ciao markers...

Side view of the card...

Inside of the card...

Posted by Picasa
The papers for this card are by Pebble Inc and the backing card is Bazzill Bling. The sentiment and legless brads are by Craftwork Cards and I used my MS 3 Dot Punch and nesties. The sentiment on the inside of the card is an Anitas Stamp.
I made this card for my Cousin-In-Law who loves his rugby and Hamish is sooooo cute in his rugby kit, I couldn't resist stamping him up! I'm entering this card in The Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog, Challenge 28 - Marlene's Sketch. I love it when you choose a stamp and find a challenge to fit!
TTFN
xxx

No comments: