Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

Bee-day!

Evening All!
I hope I find you all well? Sorry I've not been on-line much this week, especially after posting on Monday! It's been completely manic with work and netball, I was at the O2 on Tuesday night watching England vs Australia (which unfortunately we lost by 2 goals!!) and then out playing myself last night (which we won and stay top of our division, wahoo!). But I'm here now to finally post my cards - better late than never ay! So here we are with the first one, what do you think?
Close up of Penny Black Bee Costume stamped image coloured with copic ciao markers. I love this stamp and have used it sooooo many times - so cute!...

Side view of card...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
I used Imaginisce Lucy Bird backing papers matted onto Core d'inations card, the small bumble bee is also by Penny Black and called Honey (again, so cute!), the cat sentiments are by Stamps by Judith (from Stamp Addicts) and the birthday ones are by Hero Arts. The legless brads are from Craftwork Cards.
I'm entering this card into 2 challenges this week:
You never know, after winning on the Sugar Bowl I could make it a hatric in one week, lol!
TTFN
xxx

5 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Hi Caroline
Love this card, he's such a fab image. Pretty colours too.
Kelly.x

Lisa said...

Hi Caroline, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and pretty papers.

Lisa x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so adorable caroline...loving your cute kitty.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Cynthia said...

Bee-utiful card Caroline, the 2nd bee really works well.
Cheers
Cynthia

Nicki said...

Ahh, this is so cute, you've coloured your image beautifully and the papers are gorgeous.

Nicki, xx