Followers

Sunday 13 October 2013

Long Time No Post.....

Evening Lovely Bloggers!
 
I know, it's been ages (again) since I last posted...bad blogger!!  In my defence I have been really busy getting back into work, which I have to tell you I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!  Lol, I never thought I'd say that about work but I've joined the company at a really exciting time, well exciting for a nerd like me anyway!!  On the downside my crafting is pretty much non-existent at the moment but I do have a little card to share with you tonight (and I'm hoping to have more soon too!).  I made this card for our friends son, in his footie team colours!...
 
 
 
A close up of LOTV Super Striker!...
 
 
 
A side view...
 
 
 
And the inside, very simple but I just wanted to show you the sentiment!...
 
 
 
As soon as things start settling down I'll be back to blogging and visiting you all again as normal I promise!  I did spend today at the fabaroony Eileen's journaling class and I'll be back very soon to share my pages.....something completely different for me but I absolutely LOVED IT!!  But until then, much love!
Cazza
x
 
Challenges I'm entering:
 
 
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps / Images - LOTV Super Striker, Casual Stamps Amazeballs
Card / DP's - Doodlebug Flowerbox Garden Garland and Petit Prints Limeade Dot-Grid, Hero Arts Kraft Card
Dies / Punches - Nesties Circles, Magnolia Grass
Embellishments - Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums:
   Copic Markers
      Skin - R20, 00, E11, 00, 000, 0000
      Hair - E55, 33, 31
      Reds - R39, 37, 35
      Greys - C7, 5, 3, 1, 0
      Greens - YG09, 7, 5, 3
      Blues - B00, 000, 0000
   Derwent Coloursoft Pencils
      Medium Flesh, Pale Brown, Black
 


7 comments:

Jen Timko said...

So glad to see you posting and this little guy is just too cute! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

You've colored this cute little guy so beautifully! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the cloud paper!
Helen x

coops said...

stunning boys card cazza.fabulous image and design.
so pleased you are enjoying your new job hun :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely image with beautiful colouring. Love the papers to xx

Erica said...

Hi Cazza,

Such a great card! I love the colouring and the cloud background is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous and perfect!

I've been missing from blogland for ages too - life happens, lol!
xxx