Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wot, no Copics?!!

Afternoon!
 
Super quick post from me today, just sneaking in before I go to pick up Big Boy from school!  Today's card is for my Brother-In-Law who turns 40 on Sunday and, as the post title suggests, something a bit different for me.....no coloured image and no copics in sight, dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!  What do you think?
 
 
 
 
Very easy to make and very quick too, perfect for the 'rushed off her feet Mum' lol!
 
 
 
There is a load of glamour dust around each star and the 40 is also coloured in with it, it's just not showing in the pictures, must be the lack of light and sun, again lol!
 
See you soon peeps,
Much love,
Cazza
x
 
 
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps / Images - Magnolia 'Numbers', LOTV 'Tag Sentiments'
Card / DP's - Melissa Frances 'Robby', Papermill Direct White Linen and Navy card stock
Embellishments - Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Pearls are Basic Grey Opaline, Glamour Dust
Dies / Punches - Nesties 'Stars'
 
 

15 comments:

Anita said...

Love this card Cazza! Fabulous design and so perfect for a male. I'm sure your bil will love it too.

Chrissy Larson said...

What fun. I just love the stars. Perfect for the sketch.

Monika Reeck said...

Love the star and the arrangement you put on your card..your brother in law should be so happy to get this great card from you...lovely color combo too for manly card..Great job.....good luck with the challenge...

I am also joining the challenge on CAS(E) this sketch....my card is Nr. 84...would you mind to see it on my blog...I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...thanks before,hugs...Monika

amanda stokes said...

Hi Cazza!
Great CAS card, love the paper and design :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

It's a gorgeous card and certainly fits the challenge. I'm beginning to think these CAS cards are the way - they are growing on me as they're not my usual style. x

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card! Kim

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Very brave of you to do something totally different, I know how you love your copics

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Cazza, love the fab design. Hope the lil' fella had a good day at school.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Well this is a bit fabulous isn't it?! LOVE!! Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

love this cazza.stunning stars and sparkle and your design is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Ooooh love it Caz!! So clean and perfectly male!
Lizy xx

Mary J said...

I love this honey - fab use of white space!

having a {me} day said...

This is fab. So simple and effective. keeleyxx

Cuttysark said...

I love your card design, great work.

Cheers and hugs!

Fathers Day Quotes Messages

Donna said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Cazza and perfect for those ever so difficult males...perfick :) Donna ♥ x