Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

Feeling Girlie!...

Morning All!

And how are we all on this lovely sunny day - Autumn weather is sooooo much better than Summer weather lol!!

Well today I'm feeling all girlie as I'm off out tonight up to the big smoke for a hen doo wahoo!  So I've been fake tanning my legs, painting my nails, got my new dress to wear, all very girlie isn't it!!  Well it is for me anyway as I'm more of a hoody and trainers kind of girl!  But I'm really looking forward to tonight, I'll try and share some piccies if I remember to take any and if I'm feeling remotely human tomorrow lol!!  :o))

Onto my Sketch Saturday DT card and today it's my talented teamie Lisa's turn to host and her company The Craft's Meow is also sponsoring us too!  

The Craft's Meow

Here's my card...






And a side view...



Here's this week's sketch...



So head over to Sketch Saturday and check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous inspiration and why not play along too?!

Ok, I'm off to finish preening, it takes a loooong time these days, lol!  Hope you all have great weekends and I'll catch up with you all soon (probably tomorrow when I'll be feeling half dead, lol!!)

Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:


Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Bazzill Bling, Papermania Kraft Card, Doodlebug 'Berry Pink', Wild Rose Studios 'Gorgeous Ginghams'
Dies / Punches ~ Nesties Lacey Squares, Magnolia 'Flag & Cloud', Woodware Corner Rounder
Embellishments ~ Twine from The Ribbon Girl
Other ~ Doodling, Sizzix Big Shot, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E27, E25, E23;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, RV00, C0;  Cat ~ C5, C3, C1, C0;  Other ~ W5, W3, W1, B000, B0000, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Brown Earth, Deep Fuchsia, Black

14 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Cazza gorgeous card hun! love your bunting and have a great night out!!!!!

Faye said...

Hey Girlie Girl. Hope you have a great time tonight. I think this card is sooooooo pretty. I love these papers, and I have a thing about gingham and bunting. Scrummilicious. xxx

Vicky said...

She is so girly Cazza....and loving the fabulous colours too hun...

have a super night tonight....Ooooh the head is gonna hurt tomorrow..lol..

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Cazza! I hope you had/are having a fabby time at your doo! Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for coloring up Little Frieda so sweetly and using her for your card today. I love it!!! A very girlie girl card. :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Cazza, love your colouring and beautiful papers. Such a sweet image.
Have a great night out...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Cazza, this is too gorgeous!! Love the image! Fab sketch too. xx

Mary J said...

Wonderful take on the sketch Cazza! Love your use of the DPs!

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza.i love the sweet image and fab colours and bunting.
hope you had a fab night out hun.

xx coops xx

ChickieChirps said...

This is gorgeous Cazza! Have a fabulous girlie night out!

Arabella

Pami said...

Great girlie card Cazza honey, I love the bunting. So how was your night out?! Where did you go?! Hope the hang over wasn't too bad today. Pami x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Cazza, so pretty :o) Great colours and the bunting looks fab. Lisa x

Kirsten Alicia said...

Such a lovely card & a very cute image. Hope you had a great time at the hen party.

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Karen Howard said...

Awh, cute image and adorable kitty! Love your card and the banner.