Followers

Sunday 13 March 2011

And another one!!...

Evening All,

Well here I am again!!  I don't know - you don't hear from me all week and now it's twice in 2 days, lol!!  I must be feeling better ay  ;o)

I've made a really quick Mans card (in fact I ended up making 2!!) as I thought I'd make some 'stash' cards for those last minute nights out!!  I've been caught out a couple of times now where I've had to get the most manliest girlie card I have, rip the flowers off and stick buttons on, lol!!  So here's the first of my 'Man Stash' cards!!...



Close up of Pollycraft's 'Beer Monster'...



Inside of card...



Side view...



The card blank I've used is a Craftwork Cards 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" so not a massive card, but perfect size for a stash card.  And obviously men's cards don't need too many embellishments do they - a bit of doodling, a button and you're done!!  :o)) 

Right, time to do a bit of catching up on your blogs now before I get ready and settle down for one of my all time favourite TV programmes which is back tonight but sadly for the very last series  :o(  I'm talking of course about the brilliant Waking the Dead - I looooooove it!!

See you soon peeps,
Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Pollycraft Challenge ~ Challenge #83 ~ Fly me to the Moon
Papertake Weekly ~ Lemon Zingy (I hope there's enough yellow?  The papers are very zingy!)
CES Challenges ~ Challenge #27 ~ Men Only

Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Kraft Card, MME Stella and Rose 'Hattie' Paper Pad
Stamps & Images ~ Pollycraft 'Beer Monster', Papermania Birthday Beer Sentiment
Embellishments ~ Button by Doodlebug
Other ~ Googly Eyes, Cotton and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Skin(!) ~ YG23, YG03, YG11, R20, R00, Y21, Y000;  Clothes ~ B97, B95, B93, E25;  Other ~ C3, C1, C0, B0000

13 comments:

Vicky said...

LOL! What a fabulous card Cazza! love the beer monster with his googly eyes ~ just brill and great dp's too hunni :o)

enjoy the tv ~ it's one of my faves too boohoo

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

PERFECT and so is your card from yesterday (how did I miss it?!) Just fab! xxxxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Cazza

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely fantastic...great image and fabbie layout :o)
hugs and xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant card, fab image.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Card Cazza and what a great character. Thanks for playing along with this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Mary J said...

Brilliant layout - love it!

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Cazza :o) Yet another image that I've got and haven't used! Love how you've coloured him and those papers look great. Lisa x

coops said...

fantastic card cazza.i love the image, hes brilliant and fab googly eyes and papers :D

xx coops xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun! Love the image, I should get some more mens cards done, cos they always catch us out LOL!
Hugs Tab xxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow fabulous card love the layout!!!

Unknown said...

what a great card hun...love those eyes lol.. thanks for playing at CES xx

pickle said...

Well you have been a busy bee since my last visit! All gorgeous as ever but I adore this one! spot on for a guy card!
Kerry x