Followers

Monday 6 July 2009

Toddler Car Birthday Card

Hi all,

I promised cards were coming soon and here's my first one! I made it for my Nephews 2nd birthday, what do you think?...



Ingredients as follows:
  • Jolly Nation Toddler Car stamp
  • Core 'dinations Royal card
  • Sandy Lion Rush Hour paper
  • Doodlebug Sea Breeze Dotted Line paper
  • Craftwork Cards Oh my Word Birthday Circle
  • Sizzix Smart Guy Alphabet die
  • Nestabilities Large Classic Inverted Scalloped Circle die
  • Ribbon from Hobbycraft
  • Stamped Image coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils
  • Funky foam, googly eyes and number 2 Sticker from my stash

I hope Oliver likes it?!


More cards are on their way soon, watch this space...

Lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

SueK said...

Lubbly card, congrats on your new blog. Have you had to have the floor boards strengthened to hold all your stash yet!!!!!!

Luv,

Sue