Followers

Monday 6 December 2010

Hooked on you!

Afternoon All,

Well it should be the afternoon if my schedule worked otherwise it's probably evening, lol!

This is the birthday card I made for Hubby.  I was really stuck what to do and I think it was because I felt such a pressure to come up with something really good, lol!!  He always 'scores' my cards out of 10 so I really want to get a good score as it's for him!!  It's an 8 x 8 inch card and although it doesn't take long to 'fill it up' I'm always a bit daunted when I start them!...



Close up  of Magnolia's Sea Background and Dangling Sea Tilda... 



Close up of Pelican, Shells and Charm...



Inside of card...



Close up of Dangling Sea Edwin...



Side view...



Sorry the pictures aren't great, it was pitch black outside by the time I took them and that was at 4pm!!  I'll let you know what 'score' I get, lol!!

TTFN

Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Papers and Card ~ Kraft Card from Elzybells, Craft Creations Blue Gingham, Melissa Frances 'Robby' and Pebbles Inc Boys Only Stripes
Stamps and Images ~ Magnolia Sea Background, Dangling Sea Tilda, Dangling Sea Edwin, Peilcan and Shells.  Hero Arts Birthday Wishes
Dies and Punches ~ Nestabilities Standard Circles
Embellishments ~ Gems are Opaline by Basic Grey, Buttons by Woodware, Charms from Bunny Zoes and Cord from stash
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers and Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor
Other ~ Sentiments are computer generated, Cotton and Glamour Dust


1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic card cazza.i love the images and fab nautical scene.lots of great details :D

xx coops xx