Followers

Friday 24 December 2010

All Done.....at last (part four!)

Hiya!

It's Christmas Eve!!!  Wow can you believe how quickly that has come around?  I hope all your Christmas plans are going well and you're not too stressed out!!

Today is my final post of the Christmas cards I've made this year.  They're all very simple cards and have been made using Craftwork Cards 5" x 5" scalloped card bases.  Using this size card you can actually make 4 cards out of one 12" x 12" paper and backing card which is great when you have several cards to make!  So without further a do, here's the Lili of the Valley cards.....all 5 of them!







I absolutely LOVE all these stamps - just soooooooo cute!!

Ok, I'd better get on, lots to do today!  So all that's left is to wish you all a great Christmas Eve and an even better Christmas Day!  Enjoy, eat lots and be merry, lol!!

Lots of Festive Love, 

1 comment:

Leonie said...

These cards are great! Love these cute stamps, don't have a Lili of the Valley yet but when I see these... :)
I hope you had a nice Christmas!!

Leonie xx