Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2010

All Done.....at last (part one!)

Evening All,

I hope you're all well?  We've had quite a lot of snow here over the last couple of days, none so far today though so maybe I'll be able to get out tomorrow!  To be honest I probably could've gone out today but I don't really like driving in the snow, especially if I don't have too and as I've booked this week and next off work I may aswell stay in, lol!!

Onto my card and yep you've guessed it.....I have FINALLY finished my Christmas cards, yaaaaaaaay!!  God that was a hard slog!!  I'm going to set myself a task of making 4 a month next year so that I don't have the mad rush in December trying to get them made before the last post!!  Anyway, I've used Craftwork Cards 5" x 5" scalloped base cards and you can make 4 cards per 1 sheet of 12" x 12" paper and backing card, so that's what I've done hence the 4 per month plan for next year!  They're very simple cards and I've used stamps from Hero Arts, Elzybells, Wild Rose Studio and Lily of the Valley.  The card I'm sharing tonight is the Hero Arts one...




Told you they were simple!  I'll show you some more tomorrow but until then, have a fab evening everyone  :o)

TTFN!

1 comment:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card.
Love the way the image ties in with your backing paper xx