Followers

Thursday 10 December 2009

Giggling Birthday

Hi again!
As promised here's the other card I'm posting tonight. This one I've made for a very special friend of mine whose birthday is tomorrow. We've only know each other for just over a year now but you know how sometimes you just click with someone, well we clicked! Steph got me back into my other obsession, netball, and I've never looked back! I'm also going to enter this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge, Week 34 - Special Monthly Challenge which this week is to Make a Card for Someone Special...
Close up of Tilda...
Inside of card...
Side view...
Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are:
Image: Magnolia Giggling Tilda and Little Cake (inside)
Sentiment: Magnolia
Papers: Doodlebug Pink Lemonade Plaid, Strawberry Blossoms and Berry Pink
Card: Core d'inations Fuschia Fizz
Ribbon: From Stash
Charm: Doodlebug Strawberry Brad
Jewells: Doodlebug Cupcake
Flowers: From Stash
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Copic Ciao Markers, Glamour Dust, Martha Stewart Scallop 3 Dot, Woodware Regular Circle Punch and Big Circle Punch
I'm going to start making my Christmas Cards now, yes I know it's late but I just haven't had any time, lol!
Lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet card, love the fun papers and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at JM this week. :)