Followers

Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Kiss Puppy!

Hiya...
...and on with the second card I'm posting tonight. How adorable is this little puppy?! Just the cutest don't you think?! I took the day off work on Wednesday and went to my local Craft Club run by Invicta Craft Centre in Maidstone. It was the Christmas Party and they ran a Christmas card competition, I entered this card.....and got 3rd place, wahoo!! I was soooo chuffed and won a lovely prize of blank cards, papers and a "Special Friend" rubber stamp. What do you think?
Close up of the stamped image...
Side view of the card...
Posted by Picasa
Just sooooo cute! This stamp is by Penny Black and is called "Puppy Kiss". I coloured him with copic ciao markers and added Glamour Dust to his Santa hat trim and bobble and Glossy Accents to his nose. All dogs have wet noses after all, lol! I've also added some pearls as the mistletoe berries. The paper I've used is by Imaginisce Polar Expressions - Comfy Cozy and I've matted and layered this onto Core d'inations card. The snowflakes are punched using a Woodware punch and I've added a Papermania blue gem to centre of each one. The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards. I think I'm definitely going to have to buy some more of these papers for next year's cards, lol!
OK, it's nighty night time for me now but I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards for you.
Sweet dreams all...
xxx

No comments: