Followers

Monday 27 July 2009

My First Ever Gorjuss Girl!

Evening all!

I have made soooo many cards that I haven't had time to post yet - bad blogger lol! So I'll be posting them all over the weekend, starting with this one, my first ever Gorjuss Girl! Don't you just love them? I know I do! So, what do you think?


Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are:

Image: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl A Little Birdie Told Me

Papers: My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Blossoms and Stripes

Card: Core d'inations Montego Bay

Sentiments: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Messages

Ribbon: Smirk

Pearls: Basic Grey Opaline

I made this card for my Cousin-In-Laws birthday. She's been a really good friend to me and I don't get to see her as much as I'd like, so I really wanted to make her a gorgeous card to let her know what a Gorjuss Girl she is! I hope she liked it?...
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: