Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Aeroplane Birthday Card

Hi all,

I hope you're well this evening and have enjoyed a lovely weekend. I think the summer may well and truly be over but when you have cards to make, it doesn't matter what the weather is doing does it! That's why it really is such a fantastic past time, he he he.

I have three cards to publish this evening, yes I've been busy this weekend! The first is a birthday card I made for my cousin, who's a pilot for British Airways, so I hope he likes his card. What do you think, do you think he will?...
Posted by Picasa
Card Ingredients are:

Image - Panduro Little Boys image sheet

Papers - Sandy Lion Cruise Director and Upper Deck

Card - Core 'dinations Raspberry and The Paper Company White Ice shimmer card

Sentiment - Oh My Word! Birthday Circles

Gems - Artwork

Tools - Woodware Big Circle Punch, Glamour Dust, Fine Liner

I guess he's used to flying bigger planes but when I saw this image I had to use it for him! I especially like the little puppy passenger, soooooo cute!!


Onto the next post, see you in a min!...

No comments: