Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Fitness Man

Here we are then with the second birthday card I made this weekend. This time it's for a friend of mine at work, who goes to the gym every lunch hour, hence it's Jolly Nation's 'Fitness Man'. What do you think?

Card Ingredients are:

Image - Jolly Nation 'Fitness Man' Decoupage sheet

Papers - Sandy Lion 'Upper Deck' and 'Cruise Director'

Card - Core 'dinations 'Raspberry' and The Paper Company 'White Ice' Shimmer card

Sentiment - Oh My Word! 'Birthday Circles'

Tools - Woodware Big Circle Punch and Regular Corner Rounder, Fine Liner

I used the same papers for this and the aeroplane card as the colours worked with both images. I wanted to make them a little different though so I switched them around for each card.

Now onto the third card...

No comments: