Followers

Monday 5 December 2011

Teenage Christmas!

Morning All,

And a Happy Monday to you!  I hope you all had a good weekend?  Were you happy with the result of I'm a Celebrity?  And the finalists of the X-Factor?  Poor Robbie and Ola being voted out of Strictly  :o(  Although they did deserve to go really but it was still a shame!

Today I have another Pollycraft Challenge Mid-Way Reminder for you, now we're half way through the challenge.  This time it's a card for my oldest Nephew who's 14, aggghhh a dreaded teenager lol!  But luckily for me Paula has created a perfect Casper Silvermist just for the occasion, 'Too Cool for Christmas'.  Here he is...



A close up of the super cool Casper...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



I'm also going to make a money gift wallet for my Nephew too as that's what he wants for Christmas, nice and easy!

So you still have 2 more weeks to join in the Christmas Fun challenge, see you over at Pollycraft!

I'll be back during the week as I actually managed to make a couple of cards over the weekend (wahoooooo!) so I'll share them later on.  I also have some Christmas Tree piccies for you, ooooo don't you just love a twinkling light or two!!  Here's the tree in my front room (sorry for the blurry piccies!)...

     

And here's the tree in my kitchen...



LOVE IT!!  If only I had a bigger house, I'd have a tree in my bedroom lol!

I hope you all have fab weeks this week and I'll see you all soon,
Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Hero Arts Kraft Card, MME 12 Days of Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad, Glittered Cardstock from stash
Stamps / Images ~ Pollycraft Casper Silvermist 'Too Cool for Christmas', Printworks 'Ho, Ho, Ho', Pink Gem 'With Love at Christmas'
Dies / Punches ~ Woodware Snowflake Punch (which I broke, booooo!)
Embellishments ~ Pearls from The Hobby House, Ribbon from Waitrose
Other ~ Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, Doodling and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E51, E50;  Clothes ~ YG95, YG93, YG91, R39, R37, R35, R24, E27, E25, E23, E34, C7, C5, C1, Y17, E40;  Other ~ 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Black, Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Lichen Green.

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Cazza, I love male cards...great image and colouring...and your trees are gorgeous... mine is so sad as it is all set up, baubles everywhere and the lights went "poof" gone...now I have a dark gloomy tree..lol..great photos.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Cazza, love the layout hun, your tree is gorgeous! Joey xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Cazza! Love the bright papers with the kraft card, and Casper is perfect for a teenager :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Cazza, love your card sooo much - just perfect for a teenage boy. Fab papers and layout as usual.

Your trees look so pretty!
xx

Faye said...

Oooh me likey the trees alot and me likey the card alot too. :) xxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Cazza!
Fab card,love the image and paper's.
Gorgeous tree's too :) xx

coops said...

fantastic teen card cazza.perfect image and love your fab papers :D
your trees look beautiful hun.mines not going up till next weekend after my bros birthday :D

xx coops xx

Arabella said...

Fabulous boy card Cazza! It's perfect for a teenage boy!

I love your Christmas trees! Your decorations are beautiful!

Arabella

Christine said...

Wow, fantastic card and coloring work!! You are really talented!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Christine said...

Fantastic card Cazza!! Your coloring is great. You are so talented at it!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cute card! I love you DPs

Thanks for playing at Friday Sketch Challenge last week (sorry I am late getting around!!)

Happy Crafting
Sam

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

XxJULESxX said...

fab card again Cazza! and your tree looks amazing!