Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

One down, one to go...

Evening All,

Yes I'm sooooo close to finishing my Christmas cards I can almost taste it, lol!!  Especially as I know exactly what I'm going to make for my last one (pretty similar to this one, lol!).  Hopefully I can get started on it later and finish it off tomorrow, phew!  But I'm jumping ahead, here's my penultimate Christmas card (yaaaaay!) and this one is for my Brother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law who got married in October.  I thought this image was perfect!...



A close up of Digistamp Boutique's 'Alex & Felicity with Mistletoe' (although on my card it's Michael & Angie' lol!)...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



So, one down and one to go.....bring it on!!

Hope you're all well and more organised than me.  From reading some of your posts though it seems like Christmas has sneaked up on a lot of us again this year, how does that always happen?!...

Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations 'Dhalia', Hero Arts Kraft Card, Bo Bunny Winter Joy 'Brrr' and 'Stripe'
Stamps / Images ~ Digistamp Boutique 'Alex & Felicity with Mistletoe', Elzybells 'Love at Christmas', Sentiments on Tags are computer generated by me
Dies / Punches ~ Nesties Standard Circles, Go Kreate 'Concentric Tags #1', Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' snowflake die, Woodware snowflake punch
Embellishments ~ Wooden snowflake and Pearls from Hobbycraft, Ribbon and Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Button from stash
Other ~ Sizzix Big Shot, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R000;  Hair ~ E51, E50, E27, E25, E23;  Clothes ~ E27, E25, E23, BV02, BV00, BG000, BG0000, B95, B93, YG95, YG93, YG91;  Other ~ B00, B000, B0000, YG06, YG03, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansosdor ~ Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Royal Purple, Grey Green, Indigo, Lichen Green

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Cazza, well this post you 'sound' better and only one more to go...fabulous card this one is, love the image, such a good one for newly weds...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Cazza, love the very sweet image and the aqua/purple look so pretty together. Great sentiment too, a lovely idea.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Oooh Cazza what a beauty hun....and so perfect for the married couple too...! I have soooo finished with Xmas cards now...getting right on my pip..lol...and so nice to do Spring cards...even tho'I'm a tad early...hehehe...

Wishing you a Merry Xmas and New Year...big hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

What a fabby card. Sweet image and I'm loving all the snowflakes. The layered ones are a brilliant touch. xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous and just perfect Cazza! I gave up in the end and had to buy cards - horror!!!!

Hope you and Daemo have a wonderful Christmas.
xxxx

Sally H said...

Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in our bingo challenge at stampalot this month and good luck!

brenda said...

A super card Cazza and I just love the colour combo.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challegne this month, good luck and wishing you a lovely Christmas and great crafty new Year.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jenny said...

A lovely card with lots of textured embellishments.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Ruth said...

Aww, this is so cute!!Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)