Followers

Monday 17 May 2010

Happy Anniversary Hubby xxx

Evening all,
I hope you're all well? At last it seems the weather is warming up, yay! Summer is on it's way.....this week anyway, lol!
Tonight's card I'm posting is one I've made for my hubby as it's our Wedding Anniversary this Saturday, we've been married for 6 years! Congratulations to us, lol! It feels like ages ago now that we were putting the finishing touches together for our special day, and a wonderful day it was too, lots of happy memories :o) xxx
So here's my card for Daemo...
Close up of Elzybells You Complete Me stamp, coloured with my Copic Ciao markers. The I *heart* you sentiment stamp is also by Elzybells...
Inside of card, this time I've stamped Elzybells Teddy Heart Balloon and coloured him with my Copics again...
Side view...
Posted by Picasa
The backing papers are by BoBunny - Love Bandit Stripe and Love Bandit Love U Deerly (which I bought for Valentines and never used!), the ribbon is from American Crafts, the jewelled heart charm is from Mad Cow Beads (I think!), the red gems are by Doodlebug and Papermania, the heart pearl gem is from Hobbycraft, I've used my Sizzix Smart Guy dies to die cut Daemo's name out of Funky Foam (also from Hobbycraft), and also used my nesties, Martha Stewart Lace Scallop Heart punch and added Glamour Dust for extra bling! The Happy Anniversary stamp used on the inside of the card was from Sir Stampalot.
I'm going to enter this card in two challenges:
See you soon my lovely blogger buddies!
TTFN
xxx

4 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, super cute image and love the lace scallop heart. Fab layout too.
Happy Anniversary to you both.
Kelly.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cazza :-) the images and way you did this are fabulous ,,, love the papers and embellies too ,,,, perfect ! :-)

Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Lorraine A said...

p.s ,, you could enter this into the Totally Papercrafts Challenge too ,,, Weddings/Anniversary theme :-)

x

Anonymous said...

Love this card, great design, happy anniversary!