Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

Golfing Girl!

Hi everyone,
A lovely long weekend, yay!! Shame the weather has been sooooo bad today but then I guess we shouldn't be surprised ay, it's the same every year, lol! Perfect card making weather and have I been busy today! I've made two cards, this first one is for one of my friends at work who has recently got into golf. I hope she likes her card, what do you think?...
Close up of Penny Blacks Missed You stamp coloured with Copic Ciao markers...
Inside of card - another Penny Black stamp, Teed Up, also coloured with Copic Ciao markers. The Happy Birthday stamp is by Elzybells...

Posted by Picasa
Daemo scored it a 9 out of 10, lol!
The Gingham backing paper is from Wild Rose Studios Candy Floss paper stack and the diamond paper is from Buzz Crafts, layered onto Sugar N Spice Core d'inations card. The ribbon is by Anitas, the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, the Grass punch is by woodware and the Retro Flower punches are by EK Success, the pearl gems are from The Glitter Pot. I've used my nesties and added Glamour Dust for extra bling!
I'm going to enter this card into two challenges:
Onto card number 2!...
TTFN
xxx

5 comments:

Samantha Mellor said...

This is a lovely card, nice and crisp and clean looking.Hugs SamXX

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! Perfect for a golfing girlie! I love the bright pink flowers with the fresh green! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

Love Beth xx

Jo said...

ooooh your friend is gonna love this!
Thank you for joining in with Sketch Saturday this week
Jo xx

Kath Stewart said...

just adorable..love the colour combo....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxxx

Tonje said...

Oh. that is such a great card! Lovely colors and wonderful coloring.