Followers

Sunday 7 February 2010

My 2nd Elzybells!!

Hiya,
And here I am with my final post this weekend and guess what.....it's another Elzybells!! Told you you'd be seeing more of them, lol! This one I made for my Nephew who's going to be 8 tomorrow. He loves his football and plays for his local team. He's just been moved from mid field to striker and I'm sure he'll be scoring loads of goals soon as he has a mean left foot on him! We went out for a birthday lunch today (it's also my Father -In-Law's birthday tomorrow and mine on Wednesday so a joint celebration!) and poor Archie was shattered as he had 5 of his mates over last night for a sleep over. My Sister-In-Law said they finally went to sleep at 2.30am!!
Close up of the Footie Mates stamp, coloured with Copic Ciao markers. I had to colour them in Arsenal colours (even though we lost today, but we don't talk about that!!)

Side view of the card...

Inside of the card...

Posted by Picasa
The papers are by Bo Bunny and backing card is Core d'Inations. The sentiment on the front of the card is also Elzybells. I used my nesties and die cut Archie's name in Funky Foam using Sizzix dies. The legless brads are by Craftwork cards and the little football on the inside of the card is also Ezlybells. The sentiment on the inside of the card is a Hero Arts stamp. I've also added loads of glamour dust for some extra bling!
I expect Archie and his friends will all be sleeping well tonight, lol!
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends and have a great week next week, I'm counting down to next weekend already!!
Lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

Annette said...

Fab card, so difficult to make boys and mens cards. Well done. sandra x