Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

1 Year Old Birthday Girl

And here's my final card for the weekend, another little girl card, aaawwwww! This one is for other best friends of ours youngest daughter who is going to be 1 on Friday. So there's been a lot of pink cards made in my house this weekend, lol! I went for a simple feel for this card too, and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out. What do you think?

Close up of Magnolia's Sitting Teddy (aaawwww, so cute!) coloured with Copic Ciao markers...

Side view of card...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The backing paper is by Pebbles Inc and I've matted it onto Bazzil Bling card. The ribbon and funky foam is from Hobby Craft and the buttons are by Papermania. The sentiment on the inside of the card is by Hero Arts and I've used my nesties. I paper pieced the number 1 as the Sizzix Smart Guy Dies I used for Cleo's name didn't have numbers (just letters), I think it's turned out well though and ties the card in nicely.
Well that's it from me tonight, I have lots more cards to make next weekend so I'll be back then. Take care until then and have a good week all!
TTFN
xxx

1 comment:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Caroline!
Saw your cutey tilda card below on docrafts and thought i'd pop over to say hi! and become a follower because your gallery is fab!Love this card too so cute!I'm sure she'll love it :)
Hugs Amanda xx