Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Happy Halloween #1!

Morning All!

Happy Saturday to you all!  Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on my CAS Card, wow you seemed to like it!!  My hubby always marks my cards out of 10 and I thought he would moan that it was 'too plain' but even he loved it!!  So I think I'll definitely be making more of this style  :o))

As for today, I'm here with my Sketch Saturday DT Card and as the title suggests it's a Halloween one.....well it is the 1st October!!  This one I made for my eldest Nephew who's 14, I think this image is absolutely perfect for a teenage Halloween card...






Inside of card...



And a side view...



This week it's my teamie Paula's turn to host and here's the fab sketch she came up with...



And our sponsor this week is...



Tickled Pink Stamps!  So head over to Sketch Saturday and check out my other teamie's fabby cards, a treat for the eyes I can assure you!!

As you're reading this I'll be busying myself getting ready for my Brother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law-To-Be's Wedding today.  It's down in Brighton and the weather is going to be fab so it should be a fab-tabulous day!  Hope you all have a good day too and I'll see you soon  :o)

Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's  ~ Core d'inations 'Pruple Majesty', MME 'Mischevous', Bo Bunny 'Boo Crew Dot'
Stamps / Images ~ Tickled Pink Stamps 'Frankie Frankenstein', Magnolia 'Bat', Penny Black 'Halloween'
Dies / Punches ~ Die-Namics 'Simply Scallops Medium', Woodware Circle Punch
Embellishments ~ Googly Eyes from Hobbycraft, Staples from Woodware
Other ~ Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress Inks, Doodling and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000;  Hair ~ G14, YG03;  Clothes ~ C5, C3, V15, YR04, G14, YG03, C1, C0, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Persion Grey, Green and Royal Purple

12 comments:

Pami said...

Have a great day Cazza, the weather is going to be gorgeous! Great card today, great image and you have coloured him so well. Love the DP as well!! Pami x

Anonymous said...

Another wow!!! Fantastic card Cazza! You've nailed that sketch - far too complicated for me!! xx

Vicky said...

Super card Cazza...love the image and wonderful sketch too sweetie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

fantastic spooky card hun.love the image and the fab bat and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

What a great image and such a fun card :o) Love the papers and the layout looks fab, I'll have to try this one. Lisa x

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, FAB card! Great image and papers and I love the little bat ... esp his googly eyes :-)

Hope you had a lovely day at the wedding yesterday.

Lisa x

Becca Fabozzi said...

Great card with an adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at SImon Says Stamp

Sabina said...

What a "spooky" card!!! I like it!! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC!!

Sabina said...

What a spooky card!!! I like it!! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC!!

Faye said...

I thought I stopped by to comment on this faberoony card already... DOH! This card is faberonny. Love, love, love the little bat, super touch and your colouring is brilliant. xxx

Lin said...

Fab colouring your zombie looks amazing.

Thanks for joining our relaunch at ABC.

Lin xx

Unknown said...

great Halloween card!!!! love the color pallet you choose, and great coloring too!!!
thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs