Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Butterflies and Tilda - a perfect combination!

Hiya!


Hope you all had good weekends and enjoyed the sun? Looks like it's going to get a bit colder over the next few days  :o(  But at least with it being a bit cooler it gives us a good excuse to stay in and make cards, lol!!


Me and Mum had a fab day on Saturday and met up with Lisa, Pami and Sarah. The LOTV Colouring Masterclass course was so much fun and a good excuse to play all day (and get away with it!) I learnt some top tips too and couldn't wait to start colouring when I got in, although by then my wrist was a bit sore!!  :o)  Hubby and I had a lovely anniversary meal Saturday night and a long drive home so I could sit in my new car lol!! Even though I haven't driven it yet, I am missing it!! I might have a little drive today though, we've both got the hairdressers later (I love going to the hairdressers!) and then we're popping up to Bluewater as we have a wedding this weekend and haven't got anything to wear yet! Hubby needs a new suit and, well it's just an excuse for us girls to get something new ay!!

So onto my card and this one I've made for my good friend and craft teacher Lisa Baker. I haven't gotten around to inking up some of my new Tilda's yet so thought I'd have a play with them! Gosh the pressure of making a card for your craft teacher, lol!! What do you think?




Close up of Tilda in Butterfly Dress...


Inside of the card...


and a side view...



I seem to have loads of cards I need to make this week so should be back soon (if I get my butt into gear that is, lol!!)

Have a great day everyone and take care :o))

Much love,


Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Paper & Card ~ Core d'inations Bon Bon, Magnolia 'Some Bunny Loves You' Vintage Pink Quilt, 'You Are So Special' Rose Garden and 'Butterfly Dreams' Pink Butterfly
Stamps & Images ~ Magnolia 'Tilda with Butterfly Dress', Anitas 'Happy Birthday'
Dies & Punches ~ Nesties Classic Ovals, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch
Embellishments ~ Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Raffia Lace from Hobbycraft, Jewell Gems from Papermania
Other ~ Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair and Shoes ~ E25, E33, E31;  Dress and Flowers ~ R85, R83, R81, RV00, RV000, RV0000;  Basket ~ E42, E41, E40;  Other ~ YG03, YG11, BG10, BG000, BG0000, 0;  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils Blended with Sansodor ~ Dark Brown, Deep Fuchsia and Blush Pink

15 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Hun, wow stunning card!!! im sure the craft teacher will be so impressed with it!

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Wow this is gorgeous! I love this sweet Tilda and stunning papers. I don't know how you could bring yourself to cut into all these gorgeous Magnolia papers ;-) Your colouring is wonderful (the pencils really add that extra something). I am sure the 'other' Lisa Baker is going to love it!

Yes it was a fab day on Saturday ... I kept thinking to myself on the way home what a lovely day it was (do you ever do that when you've had a good day or perhaps it's just me lol!).

Glad you enjoyed your anniversary dinner.

Lisa x

Faye said...

Hello Lovely. It's so nice to see you 'active' again. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend. Now, this card. Don't like it. Love it! ;) It is so, so pretty. Have a great week my darling. xxx

Pami said...

Hi Caz, gorgeous card and the colouring is fabulous! Did you do the blue outline with the pencil and drag it out as we were shown on Saturday? I ordered some copics and pencils online last night!! Can't wait to get them! Have a great day and hope you get an outfit. Pam x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Cazza!
I LOVE IT!perfectly coloured sweet image and gorgeous papers and embellies :) xx

CraftyC said...

This really is a beautiful card Cazza, love the colours. I went to the copic class on sunday and had a fab time plus learnt a thing or to, a great day!
Clairexx

Vicky said...

Wonderful Cazza! so glad you are back crafting...so missed your gorgeous cards and your colouring is just stunning sweetie...

glad you had a fab weekend too...so wished I could of gone to the masterclass..would of been great to meet up...but I had a 90th birthday to sort out lol!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Katie said...

Just gorgeous!
I love all the little details!
I'd love it if you linked it up at Magnolia Monday's!

coops said...

stunning card cazza.your colouring is fantastic and i love the sweet tilda and really pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card hun! Super sweet image, coloured perfectly :o) Love all the pink! Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Cazza.
luv
debby

Tab said...

Oh Cazza, your card is gorgeous, sweetie! Love the image and the colours you have chosen, so yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mandy said...

Such a wonderful card,lovely layout and image. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious...
Mandy x

Patricia Garcia said...

This is truthly adorable, I love all the little extras!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Sarah said...

Hi Cazza,
This is such a stunning card!! Your colouring is AMAZING!! Really beautiful colours. I must get my Tildas out and stop being so scared of them!
It was lovely to meet you and your mum last Saturday, it was such a fab day!
Sarah xx :0)