Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Back so soon?!...

Evening All,

Yes you're reading this right, I'm back already with another card and this one is just for fun, wahoo!  I have so many birthdays in February and March, it's almost as busy at Christmas lol!  And this is the card I made for my lovely Sister-In-Law...



A close up of LOTV 'Hello Cupcake'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



Awwwww!

Well netball tonight was bloomin' freezing!!  I thought spring started in March?  It was absolutely like winter out there tonight and I'm currently sitting in bed in my thermal socks, lol!!  But we won, wahoooo, Go Dakotas!!

See you all soon peeps,
Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
I'll do that bit later...

13 comments:

Gemma said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie & pretty colours and Dp's too...

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

P.s I have a My Memories giveaway on my blog if your interested!!

catherine said...

This is so beautiful and such lovely colours. well done on your win. my daughter plays wheelchair basketball and they won all three of their games at the weekend.Wins all round!
x catherine

coops said...

stunning card cazza.i love your gorgeous colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Cazza, love the colour combo, so pretty...gorgeous image,and such a lovely card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, pretty image and fabulous colouring

thank you for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Caza, love the image an very scummy papers. Congrats on the win hun.

Donna x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. Great colouring and I love the pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Katina said...

Gorgeous as always Cazza! Love the colours you've used.
Well done on your win!
xx

Katina said...

Gorgeous as always Cazza! Love the colours you've used.
Well done on your win!
xx

Julie said...

This is lovely Cazza!! Such beautiful soft colouring and great papers! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS, Juliexx

Kylie said...

Oh WOW! What a beautiful card :)
Thanks for playing at WOC Challenges.
Hugs Kylie

Bev said...

Ah this is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x