Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Daisy, Daisy...

Morning All!

I hope you're all good?  I'll apologise now for being such a bad blogger this week, I know I'm really behind in catching up with you all but I've been busy decorating our bedroom all week.  I'm wallpapering today and then I'll be done so hopefully usual service will be resumed tomorrow and I'll be back checking out all your fabulous creations!  :o)  So a quick post from me today, my Sketch Saturday DT card.  I've used this weeks sketch for my friend's birthday card, here it is...



A close up of the beautiful 'Daisy'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



Here's this weeks sketch...



And this week we're sponsored by...



Simon Says Stamp who are giving one lucky winner a $25 voucher to spend in store!!  To be in with a chance of winning just make a card using the fantastic sketch and enter the challenge, easy peasy!

Right I'd better get busy, Daemo is working today and I want to get our room finished so I can unveil it to him tonight!  I'm doing a 'Changing Rooms' on him, he knows I'm decorating but doesn't know what colours or anything.....I hope he likes it, lol!!

See you all soon,
Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Hero Arts Kraft Card, Bazzill Bling, Magnolia Sweet Rainbow 'Pink Plaid' & Butterfly Dreams 'Pink Butterfly'
Stamps / Images ~ Sugar Nellie 'Daisy', LOTV Clear Sentiment Stamps, Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies / Punches ~ Nesties Lacey Circles, Go Kreate 'Concentric Tags #1', Die-Namics 'Clouds #1', Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' Border punch and X-Cut Butterfly punch
Embellishments ~ Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbon and Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Pearls from Hobbycraft
Other ~ 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink, Sizzix Big Shot, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E29, E27, E25, E23;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, B29, B26, B24, B23, B21;  Other ~ YG06, YG03, B000, B0000, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Indigo, Electric Blue, Deep Fuchsia, Green

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous sketch, even I could follow that one...maybe...gorgeous card Cazza, love the sweet image and colouring, so very cute,

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye said...

Ooooh get you Laurence LB! Hope you manage to complete the room, I bet it will look fab. Just like this pretty card. Totally faberoony. xxx

catherine said...

Love the way you have put this card together. This is one of my fav stamps. have a nice weekend
x catherine

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Gorgeous card! Love this adorable Daisy image and gorgeous papers.

Hope you managed to get the decorating finished and i'm sure Daemo will love it! I have been having a clear out today ready to make a start on decorating our bedroom ... can't say i'm looking forward to it but will be pleased when it's all clean and tidy again!

Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning caza.love your gorgeous pretty papers and colours and daisy is really sweet :D
good luck with the unveiling of the new bedroom hun,bet hubby will love it.

xx coops xx

Katina said...

Hi Cazza, I could have sworn I'd commented on this card! It's absolutely gorgeous - that image is so sweet. I love how you've put it all together and made a little scene - the clouds look great.

Good luck with the decorating!
xx

elsi said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at WOC♥

Flowergirl said...

This is so beautiful, stunning card x
Wendy x