Followers

Monday, 1 August 2011

Belles 'n Whistles Guest Designer!...

Coo-ee!!

Me again with my second post today (2 of 3!).  I don't know, I'm like a bus today aren't I lol!

This post is sharing my GDT card for Belles n' Whistles, my last GDT card for them, sob!  Thanks for having me ladies  :o)  I do love these stamps and feel you can be uber girly with them!!  Which is quite handy really as the theme this fortnight is So Girly!!  Here's my card...



A close up of Belles n' Whistles 'Beary Big Hugs'...I love her!...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



You can't see my shading around the stamp but it is there I promise!  Head over to Belles n' Whistles to check out all the girlyness!

Come back soon for post number 3!!

Much love,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Papermania Kraft Card, Magnolia Mini 'Pink Plaid' and Mini 'Pink Butterfly'
Stamps / Images ~ Belles n' Whistles 'Beary Big Hugs', Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies / Punches ~ George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge (big circles), X-Cut Small Butterfly punch and Woodware Circle punch
Embellishments ~ Lace from The Ribbon Girl, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from Hobbycraft, Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Other ~ Cricut Create, Doodling, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair and Shoes ~ E27, E25, E23;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, B97, B95, B93;  Bear ~ E23, E33, E31, E51, R83;  Other ~ W3, W1, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Indigo and Deep Fuchsia

12 comments:

Katina said...

Stunning as usual! I love the way you decorate the inside of your cards too. xx

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

Oh I'm in love with this card! The layout, colours, image and your colouring... STUNNING!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Cazza! Such a sweet image and lovely colour combo.

Lisa x

Karen M said...

A beautiful, sweet and definitely girly card! xx

Wishcraft said...

SO pretty Cazza! Love the pink and Kraft together and all your lovely details :o) Lisa x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this week big hugs Pops x x x

Faye said...

This is soooooo pretty. Again, love your paper choices, and they are so feminine with the pretty lace. Faberoony colouring. xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza,the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours and beautiful details :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Cazza, what a great image and colours.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cazza love the image, the papers and the lace are beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Jacque said...

Such a darling card!!! That image is so sweet for sure!! Love the details you have added!! Thank you so much for joining us at WOC Challenge...Hope you will join us again!! Big hugs..Jacque

Chrissy said...

This is so gorgeous Cazza, love the image and colouring, so lovely.
Luv CHRISSYxx