Followers

Monday, 6 June 2011

Pollycraft GDT!!!

Morning All!!

I know the weather is pants (good for the garden though!) but I am in a really good mood today, because today is the start of my Guest Design Team position over at Pollycraft Challenge, wahoooooo!!  If you've never used a Pollycraft Digi on one of your cards you are missing out let me tell you!  I think they have more of a modern feel to them and the range is huuuuuuumongous!  So it is a real honour to be part of the GDT for the month, thank you so much ladies for having me  :o)  

This week the challenge is Love & Marriage and here is my card...






Inside of card...



And a side view...



I also found out this morning that I made the Top 3 over at Wild Orchid Challenges with this card, wahoooooo!!  Thank you ladies for choosing me  :o)



And finally (they say things come in three's!) to aid to my good mood Hubby said he was going to have the day off with me today  :o)  He was away racing this weekend so it'll be nice to have him home.....he'll be downstairs playing on his PS3 and I'll be upstairs making cards lol!

Hope you all have a fab day and see you soon,
Much love,





Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Kraft Card, Nitwitt Collections Essentials Butterfly Kissess 'Patchwork' and 'Lace Border'
Stamps & Images ~ Pollycraft Cherry Kisses Flying High,  LOTV Set 12 ~ Cute as a Button
Dies & Punches ~ Don Juan Cricut Cartridge cut the 'i {heart} u'
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from The Glitter Pot, Pearl Gems from The Hobby House
Other ~ Doodling and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E01, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00;  Hair & Boots ~ E27, E25, E33;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, RV00, YG06, YG11, G000
Other ~ B00, B000, B0000, C3, C1, C0, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils ~ Dark Brown, Deep Fuchsia, Green


11 comments:

Faye said...

I love, love, love this card. What fab colours and I love the patchwork. Congrats on all your totally well deserved news too. Mahoosive hugs. xxx

Pami said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations on the GDT spot! You deserve it, your cards are fab!! I adore this one, the colours are just wonderful! Have a great day! Pami x

Kylie said...

Your card looks awesome! Love the bright colours. I nearly used the same image as it was sitting on my desk looking at me! lol. Great to have you as a guest with us this month. Welcome :)

hugs, xo

Wishcraft said...

Ooh congrats on the GDT post hun, very well deserved! Love your card. The image is very sweet and I love the pretty papers :o) Lisa x

Katina said...

Gorgeous!!! Well done on your win too! xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
This is utterly fabulous!
Love your sweet image and beautiful colouring!
Congrats on your gdt post!
hugs
kim x

coops said...

stunning card cazza.i love the fantastic bright colours and papers and fab sweet image.
big congrats on your gdt and top 3 win too hun :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Cazza.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Congrats on the GDT spot and Top 3... very well deserved :-) Your card is FAB! Such a sweet image and gorgeous papers.

Lisa xx

jules said...

oh congrats to you hun you deserve it!!! and gorgeous cards as usual!!!

Beth said...

Well done on the GDT role! This is a gorgeous card, I love the bright anf funky colours! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!

Love Beth xx