Followers

Monday, 13 June 2011

Pollycraft GDT - Week #2

Morning all and Happy Monday!!

Can a Monday be a happy day?  Hmmm, not so sure about that.....I guess it depends what you're up too?!  For me today it's getting my house clean and tidy ready for holiday tomorrow, wahoo!  Well 3 nights in the Isle of Wight anyway, lol!

My card today is my second GDT card for Pollycraft and the challenge this week is Ribbons and Flowers, nice and easy for me as I love both on my cards!  Here it is...



I've used Flower Girl and here's a close up for you...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



Do you like?  She was such a cutie to colour and I had to make her uber girlie!

This week we're sponsored by...



The Secret Crafter and the prize for one lucky winner is 3 digis  :o)

Ok, I'd best get on!  Have a fab week and I'll see you all over the weekend!  We're all going on a...Summer Holiday, la la la la la la la la la....  :o)

Much love,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Kraft Card by Papermania, MME Quite Contrary Mary Mary 'Best of Friends' and Little Miss Muffet 'Hello Beautiful'
Stamps & Images ~ Pollycraft Flower Girl
Dies & Punches ~ Nesties Classic Ovals, Martha Stewart Lattice border punch and Monarch Butterfly punch
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from The Glitter Pot, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from The Hobby House
Other ~ Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Skin ~ E01, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E53, E51, E50;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, RV00, E42, E41, E40, E23;  Flowers ~ R85, R83, YG03, YG11;  Other ~ B00, B000, B0000, C3, C1, C0, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils ~ Deep Cadmium, Pale Brown and Deep Fuchsia







13 comments:

Mary J said...

Hi Cazza honey! Wow, your card is STUNNING!!! Amazing details and love the inside too!!

Pami said...

Hi honey, gorgeous card!! Love the colours, papes, flowers! Have a great time on the IoW! Hope its sunny for you! In response to your comment yesterday, yes I have been buying copics and pencils! I blame all the people who were on the same table as me at the LOTV colouring day...wonder who that could be!!! Pam x

Faye said...

Morning Lovely. This is another super card. Really pretty and girly. Love it and the little wiry curls. Hope you have a great little holiday. Mwah. xxx

jules said...

oh Cazza this is gorgeous inside and out!!!

karen said...

Hi ya Cazza, ooh she is a sweetie! Beautiful papers and embellies, fantastic! Karenx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card. Love the sweet image and layout and what fab flowers. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Marianne x

Vicky said...

I love it Cazza..! gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and loving your fabulous layout too...!

hugs Vicky xx

Joey said...

Hiya Cazza

its gorgeous! love your colourwork and beautiful layout, that arched border is so pretty

Joey x

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the papers and flowers .... very pretty :-)

Hope you enjoy the IoW :-) Why is it when going away for a few days do we feel the need to tidy the house from top to bottom?? Nobody is there to see it lol!

Lisa x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, the pretty DP and of course the lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Wishcraft said...

Oh Cazza this is gorgeous! Adorable image, and your papers are so pretty :o)

I'm v jealous of your Isle of Wight trip! I had a lovely holiday there as a child and I've always wanted to go back. Hubby won't go though, says it'd take too long to get there. Hope you have a really lovely time! Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card cazza.your papers are gorgeous and pretty and fab image and design.have a fabulous holiday hun :D

xx coops xx

Lena Katrine said...

A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs, Lena K