Followers

Monday, 30 May 2011

Another Tilda with Butterflies!

Morning All!

I'm here today to show you another Tilda with Butterflies card I made, this time for my cousin.  I had so much fun making the first one I had to have another play ~ different Tilda, different papers, ribbon and embellies but same layout.  It was her birthday at the end of April but I couldn't make her a card then as I was in my cast so it's a belated card for her!  What do you think of this one?...



Close up of 'Tilda with Hawaiian Flower'...



Inside of card...



Side view...



Pretty Tilda huh!  Have you seen the latest release, oooooooo they're sooooo gorgeous!!  Gonna have to have another play soon I think so I can ink those beauties up, lol!!

Hope you all have a fab bank holiday Monday (if you're in the UK!).  My Father-In-Law is coming down today so we have a family day planned  :o))

Much love,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Wild Orchid Challenges ~ Challenge 24 ~ Embossed Layers  (I've embossed the sentiment and around the edge of the Kraft paper)

Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Core d'inations Bon Bon, Kraft Card, Magnolia 'Some Bunny Loves You' Vintage Turquise Quilt and Turquise Rose, 'Butterfly Dreams' Turquise Butterfly
Stamps & Images ~ Magnolia 'Tilda with Hawaiian Flower' Elzybells 'Belated Birthday'
Dies & Punches ~ Nesties Classic Ovals, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly and Frond
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from Stash, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Other ~ Black Embossing Powder, Glittered Embossing Powder, Bow Maker and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Skin ~ E01, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E53, E51, E50;  Clothes ~ BG23, BG10, BG000, BG0000, RV00, C0;  Shoes ~ E27, E25, E34, E31;  Other ~ R83, R81, RV00, YG03, YG11, B000, B0000, 0;  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils:  Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Grey Green, Deep Fuchsia


14 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh this is stunning Cazza! This Tilda is just so sweet and the papers are gorgeous.

Hope you enjoy the last day of the bank holiday weekend :-)

Lisa x

Faye said...

Morning Hun. Loving the soft colours on this and the scrummy paper. Another faberoony card my darlin'. xxx

amanda stokes said...

It's Gorgeous Cazza!
I love this tilda stamp and your beautiful colouring.I'm sure your cousin will love it...i would! :) xx

Sue said...

This is so gorgeous.
Sue x

Katina said...

Stunning as usual! Love the colours and Tilda is sooo pretty. xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Cazza! such a sweet image and lush colours hun...it's soooo lovely to see your beautiful creations again sweetie..

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card cazza.i love your beautiful colours and design and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Cazza and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Elle said...

Love your card, Cazza!

Sarah said...

Aww, so gorgeous Cazza!! Beautiful colours and colouring. You make me want to go out and spend sooooo much money on these darling Tildas!!
Sarah xx :0)

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Cazza. Adorable image and love the colours you've used. Great layout too :o) Lisa x

Dena said...

The browns and blues are gorgeous together and I love the scalloped edge!
Thanks for joining in the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

jules said...

wow another gorgeous card!!!!

Kim said...

Cazza this is absolutely gorgeous hun! What Tilda looks amazing and LOVE all of your layers and colors!!! Great work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim