Followers

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Express Tilda!!

Afternoon All,

I hope you're all good?  A super quick post from me, I really want to enter Just Magnolia's challenge this week and I'm fed up of missing out (due to my complete lack of organisation!) so I'm getting in quick before Mr Linky closes!!

Here's a card I've made for one of my netball team mates...



Close up of Tilda...



Side view...



I'll be back later with all the card ingredients - told you it was a flying visit, lol!!

*** Edited to add - Yesssssss, I made it!!  ***

Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar ~ Week 97 ~ Bev's Sketch
Totally Gorjuss ~ Challenge 71 ~ Pearls and Lace
Magnolia Down Under ~ Challenge #87 ~ Two of Anything  My two are the X-Cut Retro Flowers at the bottom left of my card, 2 big ones and 2 little ones!
Wild Orchid Challenges ~ Challenge 19 ~ Dieing to Punch It Out!
Papertake Weekly ~ Trio Tastic  My three are the three X-Cut Retro flowers at the top left of my card, the 3 DP's I've used and of course the 3 circles!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog ~ Happy Birthday!


Card Ingredients:
Papers and Card ~ Bazzill Bling, MME Stella And Rose 'Gertie' Paper Pad
Stamps and Images ~ Magnolia Tilda Carrying Birthday Cake, Anitas Happy Birthday
Dies and Punches ~ Nesties Lacey Circles, Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch and Monarch Butterfly Punch, Woodware Circle Punch, X-Cut Retro Flower Punches
Embellishments ~ Lace from The Ribbon Girl, Pearl Gems from The Hobbyhouse, Craftwork Cards Birthday Circles
Other ~ Cricute Create and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Skin ~ E01, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E27, E25, E34;  Clothes ~ Y21, Y11, Y000, E29, E27, E25, E34;  Other ~ YR16, Y21, R20, R00, C1, C0, 0

16 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lol glad you made it in time to enter hun :o) Love your card. Such gorgeous colours and I love the layout and your pretty colouring. Lisa x

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card. Love this colour combo, great DPs.
Avril x

Vicky said...

She is adorable hun! such a cutie and gorgeous colours too sweetie........just love it :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, glad you made it! Sue x

Linda Elbourne said...

Very cute!

Camilla said...

Ohh my what a sweet card!!:)
Thank you for joining our special birthday challenge ~ TWO ~ at MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Kat said...

What a lovely card. Tilda is so pretty and I love that lace. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

jules said...

Hi Cazza wow how gorgeous!!!!! and i need that stamp!

Tab said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous, just love the papers and sweet image!
Hugs Tab xxx

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! This is adorable, love those papers and stamp.

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAnglers this week.

Hugs, Mindy

Rica said...

Fabulous card Cazza, lovely colouring of the gorgeous Tilda, it's a stunning colour scheme and your details are so pretty!!

So happy you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card Cazza! Your colouring is gorgeous and this is such a lovely layout :)

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge to help celebrate our 2nd Birthday!

Sharon x

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Cazza; I love the layout and papers. xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Wow, gorgeous card ! I adore the papers you have used and your very pretty Tilda. That black looks very striking with those papers. Fab layout too ! - phew !!

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

coops said...

stunning card cazza.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous colours and papers and fantastic layout :D

xx coops xxx

Denise said...

your card is lovely,
thanks for helping us celebrate 2 years
Denise
MDUC