Followers

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Another LOTV!

Morning All,

I hope I find you all well?  I had a great shop over at The Glitter Pot yesterday, probably spent way too much money but I needed it all, honest!!

My card I'm posting today is a birthday card I made for my Sister-In-Law.....yes you guessed it, another LOTV - I can't get enough of these stamps at the moment, hope you're not all bored with them yet?!



Close up of LOTV's Fairies - On Tiptoe...



Inside...



Side view...



Well I think I caught up with all your blogs last night, apologies if I missed anyone out though.  I must try and be more organised with this, once you miss a few days it takes hours to catch up!!  But that's probably my fault as I tend to sit and stare at all things pretty!!

Hope you all have a fab Sunday.  I've got netball this morning and then off to my Sister-In-Laws for dinner as my Father-In-Law is coming down today.  Should be a good day!  :o))

Much love,


Challenges I'm entering my card in:
LOTV Challenge Blog ~ Challenge 86 ~ Sketch By Bev
Wild Orchid Challenges ~ Challenge 18 ~ Anything Goes
A Spoonfull of Sugar ~ Challenge 141 ~ Tags
Copic Creations ~ Challenge No. 45 ~ Complimentary Colours

Card Ingredients:
Papers and Card ~ Bazzill Bling, MME Tickled Pink and Quite Contrary
Stamps and Images ~ LOTV Fairies - On Tiptoe, Hero Arts Birthday Sentiments
Dies and Punches ~ Nesties Lacey Circles (again, sorry!!), X-Cut Retro Flowers, Woodware Daisy, Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from The Glitter Pot, Pearl Gems from The Hobbyhouse, Craftwork Cards Tag
Other ~ Cricut Create, Bow Maker, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Skin ~ E01, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E53, E51, E50 Y000;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, RV000;  Other ~ YG23, YG11, YG03, C1, C0, 0

17 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Cazza, this is so very, very pretty. This is one of the first LOTV stamps I owned, so it has a special place in my stash! xx

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Gorgeous card! This image is so sweet and is still one of my LOTV favs!

Lisa x

Katina said...

Hi Cazza, what a stunning card this is!!! Just love the image (of course!) and those papers are beautiful. The die cut flowers look so pretty around the edge. Magic! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Cazza, must get mine out and use her again. Sue x

Vicky said...

Cazza this card is just so beautiful hun! love this sweet image (one of my faves) and gorgeous colour combo ~ just stunning sweetie :o)

have a lovely day, hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

oh wow!! this is so pretty cazza.i love the fab lotv image and really gorgeous papers and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Mrs.B said...

This is so pretty, and beautifully coloured, love pink and green.
Look forward to seeing your new 'goodies' and I believe you when you say you needed them!
Avril x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Cazza, love the sweet fairy and colours.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

How could anyone get sick of these stamps, they are sooo cute. Love the colours, so bright and cheerful.I need to go shopping.lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn said...

Your cards is stunning! I just became a follower! Good luck with the challenge.

Wishcraft said...

Love it Cazza, so gorgeous! Love the image, fab papers and that little tag is so cute :o) Hope you had fun buying your 'essentials' from the Glitterpot lol! Lisa x

Tab said...

Your card is gorgeous, hun! Love the sweet image and the colours are totally yummy :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Sandra said...

Oh Cazza i love it!...this is one of my many LOTV favourites...i'd never get sick of seeing them!...the papers and colours are perfect for it too!

Hope you had a good weekend
Take care
San x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi Cazza,
your new card is so cute. i love the how you colored this image and the beautiful papers you choosed
love
Claudia

Dena said...

She is one of my all time favorite LOTV images!!! Love how you used her and the polka dot bow!
Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Rose said...

Ahhh. Your coloring is wonderful! Your use of complementary reds and greens is stunning. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
Hugs...Rose

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Cazza! Your colouring is superb!
Sarah xx :0)